Western Bowling Center
Cheryl Trusler Works at Western Bowl Since: April 2014 Bowling Average: 135 Hometown: Indianapolis Where did you grow up? Indianapolis, In What is your favorite quote? Why? Who said it? “Don’t sweat the small stuff” I remember my mom telling me that during my child hood. Taught me how to prioritize problems and that… Read the Rest »
- NON-SMOKING Center
- 80 Lanes of Bowling Excitement!
- Synthetic Lanes
- Brunswick Automatic Scoring
- Cosmic – Music, Fog and Special Effects Lighting
- Royal Cafe serves pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs chicken, and tenderloin sandwiches as well as many other scrumptious goodies!
- On Site Catering
- Hall of Fame Semi-Private Meeting Room-Seating up to 60 people.
- Legends Bar- seats up to 25 people.
- Pit Row Lounge: seats up to 60 people.
- Large Billiards Room with four pool tables.
- Arcade Room with redemption.
Monday: 11 am-midnight
Tuesday: 9 am-midnight
Wednesday: 11 am-midnight
Thursday: 11 am-midnight
Friday: 9 am-midnight
Saturday: 11 am-1 am
Sunday: 9 am-midnight
6441 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46241